Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Grace Your Walls With Plant Wall Sconces

http://www.hooksandlattice.com/plant-sconce.html
Pavillion Plant Sconce



Yesterday, I was surprise to see that everyone at home seems to be busier than usual. They were debating where to place the plant walls sconces which was delivered the day before. The plant sconce which was made of ceramic was a gift from my aunt. And knowing how we love plants and ceramics she thought about giving us the plant wall sconces which have been around at her house. I have actually seen these plant sconces at her house weeks ago.

http://www.hooksandlattice.com/living-wall-ceramic-planter-2.html#


According to her, she ordered these lovely plant sconces online based on a recommendation of a fellow plant lover. She was impressed with the unique and breathtaking designs of the Brown Taupe Iron Wall Planter with Removable Liner and the Pavillion Plant Sconce that she ordered several of them without thinking twice. But she has no regrets ordering too many since she have been planning to give away these ceramic plant wall sconces as a Christmas present to her fellow plant lover like us.

Brown Taupe Iron Wall Planter With Removable Liner 

It does not matter if the Christmas present is long way overdue. We just love them. Even our neighbors are impressed of the these newly added decorations which are now gracing our home. They have been asking me where I purchased them. When I told my aunt over the phone how my neighbors liked the plant sconces, she is too willing to provide the website of the online store which sells the plant sconces. I hope that the online store will give her a discount the next time she buys from them for giving a good word about their company. I have also visited the website of that online shop to check what else they are selling and I like what I saw. The online shop seems to be trusted as well so I guess I have nothing to worry about the next time my dear aunt orders in the same online shop using her credit card.

No comments:

Post a Comment