Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hanging Out In The Garden



There is nothing more comfortable than resting your tired body after cleaning all the weeds, fertilizing and watering the plants in your garden. You can place a garden bench under the shade of a tree or anywhere which will give you the best view of your growing garden. From there you can enjoy and admire the beauty of plants which you tried to grow.


A gardener at heart, I know how it feels like to just simply watch how your garden grows. I would sit on the our garden bench which is called a Black Orchid Bench, a garden bench made from Eucalyptus and coated with a weather resistant black polyurethane finish. What I love about it is that it is weather tested and it is very comfortable to sit on. I would sit there for long hours just savoring the beauty of the blooming flower garden which I helped grow. When I am off from work, I would relax on the Black Orchid Bench while reading my favorite book or magazine. But most of the time I would bring a pillow and sleep on the garden bench. We are planning to add an additional garden bench sometime soon as every one in the family seems to enjoy hanging around the garden. We already added chairs and a table since we also enjoy eating breakfast there. I know that like me, my family feels a kind of peace being surrounded by the beauty nature as well.


Enjoying the beauty of your garden can be compared to watching your child grow as well. Except in growing a garden, there is no need for you to get out of bed at night. It also worries you when your garden does not grow so well. In addition it gives you a certain kind of satisfaction when your garden is growing healthily like your own child who is growing up so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment