Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Glass Terrarium As A Gift This Valentine's Day


Whether there is a special occasion or not, it is in our nature to shower our family, friends and love ones with gifts. It is our way of showing how much we appreciate, love and value them. It also our way of conveying to them how important they are to us especially when words are not enough to tell them how we feel. Furthermore, giving someone a gift can also be a symbol of gratitude. In some instances, it can also be a symbol of acknowledging the good things they have done.


Every February 14th, Valentine’s Day, we often give our love ones a bouquet of flowers, valentine’s candy or those heart shaped candies on a stick, chocolates and/or a valentine’s card. But I never gave anybody any of these gifts. In my opinion, they are overrated and too common. Instead, I give something that is unique or something which I personally made. This coming valentine’s day, I am giving them terrarium glass containers. I already started creating a miniature garden for my mom on one of these glass terrariums knowing how much they adore plants. Glass terrariums are not only unique but they are also perfect as a centerpiece. I also bought several hanging glass terrariums for my sister-in-law which she could use for her air plants. For my, boss and best friend, I am planning to give her a Tear Drop Terrarium Kit with Airplant as she loves do-it-yourself sort of things. The terrarium kit includes a Sand pack, Decorative seashell, Magnusiana air-plant and of course the 7.25" Teardrop Glass Terrarium. I am sure she will love this.


There are a hundred ways to express how appreciative and grateful we are to someone. Gifts are symbols of expression, love, and appreciation. However, there are times that they can mean nothing especially when they are given out of obligation. So every time we give someone something, we should give sincerely or never give at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment