Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Gardening In A Unique Way With The Living Wall Kit

http://www.hooksandlattice.com/living-wall-kit-traditional-frame.html
We love to decorate our home. We make sure that our home would look neat and pretty from floor to ceiling. We would decorate it with vases, figurines, paintings, and plants. But having a plant on your wall is kind of ingenious. It is also unique. I never imagined that would be possible. However, after receiving a Living Wall Kit with Traditional Frame as a gift from a college classmate, everything about wall gardening is possible. I was able to grow Wandering Jew, Geranium, Jasmine and succulent plants and other indoor plants in the living wall kit with the help of my folks. I am planning to add another one for the kitchen. But this time, I will be planting herbs and spices.
http://www.hooksandlattice.com/living-wall-kit-traditional-frame.html
The  Living Wall Kit with Traditional Frame allows me to plant my favorite indoor plants and hang it on my wall like a painting or a picture. It has ten planting cells for your favorite indoor and outdoor plants. In addition, it has its own water tank and moisture mat that will keep your plants alive and healthy. Whoever thought of gardening this way is not only clever and very resourceful but must really love gardening a lot. Normally, we would have our favorite plants planted in a flowerbox, planter or flowering pot and place it in one corner of a room or on a table as a centerpiece. But having a wall garden is really amazing. It is like having a living picture which is both refreshing and weird as you watch them grow or thrive on your wall.
 http://www.hooksandlattice.com/living-wall-kit-traditional-frame.html
Gardening must indeed come in many forms and done is many ways. The Living Wall Kit with Traditional Frame gives a new definition to gardening. I had fun growing the plants in this do it yourself green walls. I feels like I am creating my very own masterpiece and just like what Luther Burbank said, "Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul."


No comments:

Post a Comment