Wednesday, April 30, 2014

DIY Living Wall Kits For Home Improvement

http://www.hooksandlattice.com/diy-living-walls.html
Time flies so fast. It seems like yesterday when I wrote about the living wall art which is my current project at home. Now, the plants on the walls of my kitchen and living room are thriving beautifully and healthily. Inspired of the good results, I bought several Herb Kits and Seed Starting Kits and a few more DIY Living Wall Kits. I am planning to cover the entire living wall with my favorite plants but I am not sure how to do it. But I have high hopes that just like my first green wall project, this new project will also succeed.
http://www.hooksandlattice.com/diy-living-walls.html
Initially, I am confident that I could do the green wall project alone. But this is a huge project for me. I tried asking help from my family members and relatives but they said I can do it without their help. The first green wall project which I started last week is growing healthily which means the curse of the brown thumb is probably lifted according to them. They don't budge to help no matter what I do or say. Frustrated with my family for refusing to help me, I read the instructions which came with the DIY Living Wall Kits and Herb Kits and Seed Starting Kits for the nth time but nothing seems to register in my brain. It seems so easy when my family were helping me. Left with no choice, I decided to call the store where I purchased the DIY Living Wall Kits and asked for their help. 

Do it your self living wall kits are indeed easy. All I need is an expert to give me some tips. With my fingers crossed, I wish that this new green wall project will also succeed. I do not have to worry about watering the plants as well since the DIY Living Wall Kits includes its own watering tank and moisture mat which will keep the plants living and green. My first green wall project is doing okay so definitely the next green wall project will also be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment