Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Hanging Terrarium As A Housewarming Gift





Man is a social being. We cannot live in isolation for a long period of time. Otherwise, we will end up crazy. Just as the famous saying goes, no man is an island. Although there are some people who can live by himself, but it may have took them a lot of effort to stay sane. That is why we surround ourselves with the friends and love ones. We need them for our sanity’s sake. But aside from our friends and love ones we also need our neighbors. 

http://www.hooksandlattice.com/terrariums.html

Our neighbors are like our second family. Some of them are bothersome while others can drive you insane. But eventually, everything works out fine. Therefore it is important that we should learn to give them importance. We do not need to be necessarily overly friendly with them. However, I do not think it will hurt if you welcome your neighbor in your home especially when you are new in the neighborhood or you welcome your new neighbor in your neighborhood. I admit I am not one of the friendliest in town and I am having problems blending in with other people. But somehow that has changed after being welcomed wholehearted in my new neighborhood. That happened ten years ago when I started in college. I was sad and lonely after being away from my family and friends for the 
first time. 

http://www.hooksandlattice.com/terrariums.html
 
But thankfully, they gave me one of the best housewarming parties. They gave me plants in hanging glass terrariums as housewarming gifts. That was the first time I received plants in hanging glass terrariums as gifts. They are one of the treasured gifts I have so far. Not only that these hanging terrarium globes made my new home look less empty, they also remind me of home where we are surrounded with different types of indoor and outdoor ornamental and flowering plants . This had somehow eased the loneliness I felt during my first few months in my new environment. Whenever I missed home at that time, I just looked at the hanging glass terrariums which I hanged near the window. 
 

According to Hesiod, “a bad neighbor is as great a calamity as a good one is a great advantage.” Thankfully I have such good neighbors. Otherwise I would not have survived my college years in my new environment. 





1 comment: