Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Gardening Books For Newbies And Brown Thumbs


Growing and keeping a plant alive can be hard for any newbies and brown thumbs like me. Without the assistance of the people around me, I do not think I would be able to grow my own garden and keep them alive for a long time. They are the reasons why the plants in our backyard are growing healthily. They are the ones who are giving me good advices on how to grow the plants in the garden. It is just unfortunate, that they left me on my own. They said I am already good in handling the plants in the yard and I can manage the garden without their assistance anymore. But no matter how they assure me that I can handle everything in the garden, I am still not confident.

http://www.hooksandlattice.com/gardeningbooks.html
Knowing how they doted on the plants on the yard, I did everything I could to make them help me once again. I even blackmailed them that the plants will die in my care without their assistance. But they kept their ground in letting me take care of everything in the yard. Somehow they took pity on me by leaving me several books about gardening and plants. The gardening books which they gave me include Gardening For Dummies®, Square Foot Gardening, Gardening from Scratch, and American Horticultural Society A-Z Encyclopedia of Garden Plants.

 
The gardening books which they gave me are informational. They are great books for newbies and experts alike. The books include all the basic information needed for a newbie like me.  It also includes some gardening tips on how to properly care for the plants especially The American Horticultural Society A-Z Encyclopedia of Garden Plants. This particular gardening book includes all the plants I could think of. It also includes colorful illustrations of the different plants with their names, descriptions, habitat, and geographical origin. But what I like best about this gardening book is that it provides some advice on what to do about the pests and diseases of the plants. With these gardening books in my hands, I hope that I will be able keep these plants alive and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment