Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Plant A Canadian Sugar Maple Tree And Be Free

 http://www.hooksandlattice.com/canadian-maple-gift.html

I love summer. It is the best time to go outing with my love ones. I love going to the beach and have fun with my family and friends. However there are times that I wish that summer does not come.  I just can't stand the excruciating heat of the sun. These past few weeks it has been intolerable. I cannot stay 15 minutes under the heat of the sun without getting sun-burnt in spite of the sun block lotion. All I want to do is stay under the shade of the ten-year- old Canadian Sugar Maple trees where it is cool and comforting. 

http://www.hooksandlattice.com/canadian-maple-gift.html

Whenever I look at the Canadian Sugar Maple trees in the backyard, I can't help but be proud of myself for it is the fruit of my labor. I may have planted several other Canadian Sugar Maple trees and other trees but the ones in the backyard were mine. I was the one who planted and took care of those trees until it grew taller than me. Growing it was not easy for me. I had to do a lot of research on how to grow it. I also had to check if the rich and well-drained soil in our yard is alright for the tree. Thankfully, the soil in our yard is ideal for growing the tree. In addition, I also sought the advice of several individuals for the proper planting technique. 

http://www.hooksandlattice.com/canadian-maple-gift.html

These 35 meter Canadian maple trees which were my high school project have done us a lot of favors. Aside from providing us with shade especially in times like this, we were also able to harvest maple syrup from it. The maple syrup it produces was the main reason why I chose to grow it in spite of the hardships I knew I had to go through. Its sweet taste is really worth all the trouble. I have no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment