Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Garden Salad For Your Palate



Staying physically fit and healthy is perhaps easy to some people. It takes a lot of discipline and hard work to achieve such a great and healthy body. According to health buffs, all we need is to exercise regularly. Exercise does wonders to our body. Regular exercise helps in our blood circulation. It also makes us strong and most especially, it give us a beautiful and well toned body. But healthy living is not all about exercise alone. We also need to eat the right kind of food. 



Maintaining a healthy lifestyle takes a herculean effort. I have no problems going to the gym. But controlling what I eat is quite a huge problem for me. I love to eat. But my definition of food does not include vegetables. My mom and I always have a fight when I was little because I do not to eat vegetables. It is either I don't eat my favorite dishes which do not include vegetables or I don't eat at all. I may sound like a brat but I am not the only person who does not like vegetables. I thought I can get away from these scary vegetables forever. But I know I greatly need these as a preventive measure against stroke and heart attack. 

http://www.hooksandlattice.com/edible-flowers-pansy.html

Thankfully, my mom was easy on me. She prepared a great garden salad for starters. The garden salad is quite a beauty because of the edible flowers in it. But the only flower I can recognize is the pansy. It explains why mom has a collection of Edible Flower Kit - Pansy in her kitchen. It also explains why she had a huge garden of pansy in the backyard. It is either the pansy and the other edible flowers or the tasty salad dressing but I love the garden salad. For starters, it is one of the best tasting salad I ever tasted. Mom, was pleased that finally, I ate her garden salad without a fight. She even gave me two Edible Flower Kit - Pansy so I could have my own pansy garden at home. This is a good start for a healthy lifestyle and I wish I could keep it up.




No comments:

Post a Comment