Thursday, June 6, 2013

Finding A New Home In Austin


Exterior window shutters are great way to decorate your homes outdoor architectural design aside from repainting your house or reconstructing it. Exterior shutters come in different materials, color and designs. Decoration is not the only use that window shutters can be put to, however they can be used in a number of other ways. It serves as a protection for your windows against strong winds, bad weather conditions or hot glare of the sun. It can provide an extra layer security for your home. For me, if I will have to design my own home I'll put a window shutter to add glamour to my home.


One day, my friend asked me to accompany him to look for his new home. Got his new job in Austin and since he now have a bigger family, he needed to get a new home. Before the sun is up, my friend and I was ready to look for his new home. First, we went to Woodway Village. The village is located at 4600 Nuckols Crossing Road, Austin. Upon reaching the village, there's already a broker waiting to guide us in checking the houses. It is a peaceful community with two-storey houses with garage. The community has churches, golf course, parks and schools. My friend and his broker talked about the price while I look around. I was amazed with the beautiful houses and I am thinking of building my own house back home. My friend isn't decided yet, so we moved on to the next village.

Next stop, Preston Village. Located at 3709 Quick Hill Road, Austin. It's just 25 minutes from downtown Austin. It is near HP, Samsung, Dell and Apple. My friend is considering this village because it is near his work - Apple. It has low tax rate too. Schools, hospitals, restaurants and major employers are around the corner. The place is very ideal for my friend's family. It is a two-storey house with 3 bedrooms which is perfect for his family. The architectural design of the house are great. There's one house that caught my friend's choosy eye. The house is designed with board and batten window shutters that matched the brick-like walls and he said that he'll take it. He and the broker talked about the price and when they can transfer. 

1 comment:

  1. Very informative and knowledgeable information you have shared with us. You really did a great job by posting this nice and relevant information.
    plantation shutters london

    ReplyDelete